Vision & Aspirations
As valued individuals we all belong to a respectful, caring, unique community where together we grow through fun, active learning.
- We provide a stable community where everyone feels supported and listened to and are given the opportunities to take safe risks within a secure environment.
- Through creative, skills based activities we enable everyone to achieve their individual potential, whilst inspiring a love of learning.
- To encourage our community to make the appropriate choices that lead to an emotionally and physically healthy lifestyle.
- To have a community of respectful, responsible, self confident individuals who have a voice and make a positive contribution.
- To work together to provide an environment where all are guided towards a confident, positive, self sufficient future.
The staff and Governors of our school embrace the requirements of the Every Child Matters document, the Government Early Learning Goals and National Curriculum requirements. We also welcome the advice and guidance given by Essex County Council Learning Services with reference to “The Essex Quality Framework.”